Products - Roll Laminators - Wide Format
GMP Excelam 1080R Laminator
The Excelam 1080R is a 42" wide format hot/cold roll laminator with mounting capabilities. Its easy-to-use features make it ideal for both beginning and expert users alike. It incorporates the latest heated roller technology for high quality lamination, a digital LCD display where temperature and speed settings can be easily adjusted, a 9 program memory function for quick repeat setups, an adjustable gap control for ease in mounting up to 3/16", and a rewind roller for cold laminating. The Excelam 1080 is capable of accommodating films 1.5mil to 10mil in thickness. Laminate posters, inkjet printouts, leaflets, maps, menus and more with this high quality, versatile laminator.
Ships via truck -- Please call for shipping quotation.
- Laminates up to 42" in width
- 3" Core for PSA film; 2.25" Core for thermal film
- Laminates film up to 10mil in thickness
- Lamination speed up to 5fpm
- Laminating/Mounting capabilities up to 3/16"
- Adjustable dual temperature control
- Adjustable speed
- 9 Programmable memory functions
- Rewind roller for cold laminating
- Heated rollers for high quality laminating
- Cooling fans
- Built-in horizontal trimmer
- 8 Warm up time
- Machine dimensions - 51"W x 48"H x 21"D
- Electrical requirements - 110V/50-60Hz/2800W/11.6A
- Warranty - 1 Year Parts/90 Days Labor
|Live chat by AliveChat|
POLAROID announces exit from Instant Film
In February 2008, the Polaroid Corporation announced that it will no longer be manufacturing instant film products.
If you currently use Polaroid instant film, this does not mean your film
based camera will no longer be useful. We will continue to supply Fujifilm's
instant film at competitive prices, your cost per print will remain low and
you can continue profiting from passport photos!