Products - Roll Laminators - School & Desktop
TCC-2700 Roll Laminator
When your professional requirements include a dependable, simple-to-operate laminator, the TCC-2700 meets those needs. The TCC-2700 is designed to quickly and efficiently provide the permanent protection your looking for. From charts and graphs to personal records to legal documents, there's a TCC laminator just right for your need. And because each unit has quality built right into each durable component, you're assured years of excellent, low maintenance laminating performance.
• Variable Speed.
• Spring-loaded adjustable pressure on laminating and pull rollers.
• Adjustable tension on both upper lower supply rolls to assure controlled, smooth even lamination without wrinkle or curl.
• Easy accommodation for 500 foot rolls of 1.5 mil (.0015") laminating film.
• Also accepts 1.5 mil film to 10 mil
• Adjustable feed guide
• Laminatiing rollers made of top-grade silicon rubber.
• Heavy-duty chain & sprocket drive
• Manual with threading diagram
• Silicon Heated roller for easy clearing and scratch-free lamination.
• Laminates materials up to 1/16" thick.
• UL approved and CSA pending.
- Power Consumption: 1600W
- Power Supply: 115V/60HZ 230V/50-60HZ
- Motor: DC 24V
- Max. Roll Thickness: 10MIL (250 MIC.)
- Max. Lamination Width: 690mm (27")
- Lamination Speed: 9 sections from 3 RPM to 12 RPM 3.99ft. /minute (18"-48" or 452-1215mm/ minute)
- Temperature Control: LED
- Reverse Function: Yes
- Pressure Control Function: Yes
- Roller Separation Function: Yes
- Additional Function: Machine beeps advising rollers are ready to run
- Roller Material: Silicon
- Machine Dimensions: 775mm x 450mm x 360mm (30.5" x 17.7" x 14.2")
- Machine Weight: 40 KGS (88.2 LBS)
|Live chat by AliveChat|
POLAROID announces exit from Instant Film
In February 2008, the Polaroid Corporation announced that it will no longer be manufacturing instant film products.
If you currently use Polaroid instant film, this does not mean your film
based camera will no longer be useful. We will continue to supply Fujifilm's
instant film at competitive prices, your cost per print will remain low and
you can continue profiting from passport photos!