Products - Pouch Laminators - Pouch Laminators- All
Pro 330 13" Pouch Laminator
All-Metal 13" Heavy-Duty Pouch Laminator With 4 Rollers
Laminates Up To 13" Wide & 3-10mil in thickness.
A complete line of hard working laminating machines, designed for continuous daily operation in any business environment. Advanced four-roller design ensures perfect document lamination with or without the use of a paper carrier. Standby heat mode keeps the unit ready, while avoiding excess wear to the motor or rollers.
Laminator feature adjustable temperature control, allowing for the lamination of pouches from 3 mil (75 micron) to 10 mil (250 micron) thick.
Laminator come with 1 year limited warranty.
- Power Consumption: 470W
- Temperature Control: PCB
- Temperature Range: 25 C ~ 160 C (77 F ~ 320 F)
- Warm-up Time: 3.5 ~ 4.5 MIN
- Max. Lamination Width: 13" (330 M/M)
- Max. Pouch Thickness: 10MIL (250 MIC)
- Master Case Pack: 2
- Dimensions-Unit Box (W/D/H): 23.3" x 12.4" x 7" 555 x 285 x 190 M/M
- Dimensions-Master Case (W/D/H): 570 x 300 x 220 M/M
- Weight-Unit Box: 8.1 KGS (17.90 LBS)
- Weight-Master Case: 16.7KGS (36.80LBS)
- USA 110V-120V/60Hz
- LAMINATION SPEED: 2.17ft. /minute (26" or 665mm/ minute)
|Live chat by AliveChat|
POLAROID announces exit from Instant Film
In February 2008, the Polaroid Corporation announced that it will no longer be manufacturing instant film products.
If you currently use Polaroid instant film, this does not mean your film
based camera will no longer be useful. We will continue to supply Fujifilm's
instant film at competitive prices, your cost per print will remain low and
you can continue profiting from passport photos!