Products - Pouch Laminators - Pouch Laminators- All
SkyLam 335-6R 13" Laminator
The SkyLam 335-6R is the ideal pouch laminator for large office, print and copy shop environments in which there is not only a demand for high volume lamination but also a need for time savings. Designed with efficiency in mind, the 335-6R is equipped with 6 rollers, 4 of which are heated, and can laminate up to 53" per minute. With a 14" throat capacity, you can preserve and protect almost any size document with this superior pouch laminator. Laminate carrier free, any item with up to a 10 mil laminating pouch. The SkyLam 335-6R includes a reverse switch which easily clears jams, a quick 4 minute warm-up time, and electronic speed and temperature controls. It provides you with a totally clear bubble free lamination of your most sensitive documents whether you use the thermal or pressure sensitive cold settings.
- Maximum Lamination Width - 13"
- Maximum Pouch Thickness - 10mil
- Lamination Speed 53" per minute
- Adjustable Temperature Settings-including both hot and cold settings
- Adjustable Speed Control- 6 Settings
- Laminates Up To 1/8" in thickness
- Photo Capable
- 6 Roller System, 4 of which are heated and 2 are crowned for wave-free lamination
- Warm up Time - 4 minutes
- Reverse Button to clear jams easily
- Quick release top cover
- Carrier Free Laminator
- LCD display
- 110 volts
- Machine weight 33 lbs; Shipping weight 38 lbs
- 2 Year Warranty
|Live chat by AliveChat|
POLAROID announces exit from Instant Film
In February 2008, the Polaroid Corporation announced that it will no longer be manufacturing instant film products.
If you currently use Polaroid instant film, this does not mean your film
based camera will no longer be useful. We will continue to supply Fujifilm's
instant film at competitive prices, your cost per print will remain low and
you can continue profiting from passport photos!