Products - Binding Machines - Thermal Binders
The Pro-Bind 2000 has a 2½ inch binding capacity and a 30 second soft cover cycle and a 60 second hardcover cycle.
Heavy Duty Machine Made In USA!
Cooling Stand Included
- All Metal Construction
- No Warm Up Required
- Auto Shut Off
- One Button Operation
- Weight: 19 lbs
- 1/16" to 2" Binding Capacity
- 14.75" Binding Length
- Binds Multiple Documents At One Time
- Circuit Board Mounted on frame away from heating unit
- Cycle Time 30 seconds Soft Cover & 60 seconds for Hard Cover
- 15 Degree Angle on Heating Plate - Allows for less spreading of sheets in binding process
- Factory Set Heat - Fully electronically programmable for changes in paper material or content substraights - 300 to 350 degrees
- One year Warranty
$249.99Pro-Bind Hand Cover Crimper
|Live chat by AliveChat|
POLAROID announces exit from Instant Film
In February 2008, the Polaroid Corporation announced that it will no longer be manufacturing instant film products.
If you currently use Polaroid instant film, this does not mean your film
based camera will no longer be useful. We will continue to supply Fujifilm's
instant film at competitive prices, your cost per print will remain low and
you can continue profiting from passport photos!